The MHC is constituted by two organs, namely:
The Board of Directors: The highest decision making organ of the Media High Council
Executive Secretariat: The organ in charge of running and managing the daily activities of the MHC.
The board of directors is composed of 7 members in total constituted in the following order:
- 2 representatives of the private media,
- 1 representative of the public media,
- 1 representative of the civil society,
- 1 representative of the private sector and
- 2 representatives of the central government.
Click here to view Board members
The Executive Secretariat
The Council is headed by the Executive Secretary appointed by the Prime Minister under the Minister’s decree.
This Secretariat is composed of 3 administrative units, namely:
- Administration and Finance Unit,
- Professional and Media Development unit,Licensing and
- Media regulation unit.
View a list of MHC staff